MTCC header students

Student Forms

Address/Name Change:

To request an address or phone number change, print off, fill out and fax in, mail in or bring this form to Student Services.

MTCC Student Address and/or Name Change

Adult High School and High School Equivalency:

Adult High School and High School Equivalency students complete this form before graduation.

Adult High School and High School Equivalency

Articulated Credit Form:

To request credit for articulated courses completed in high school, print off, fill out and take this form to the Instructional Management Coordinator at McDowell High School and then bring the form to MTCC Student Services.

Application For Articulated Credit

Change of Major Form:

To request a change of major, print off, fill out and fax in, mail in or bring this form to Student Services. Students may change their major between semesters only.

MTCC Student Major Change

Plan of Corrective Action:

This form should be collaboratively completed by the student and their success coach or advisor. It must be submitted by the end of the Drop/Add period of the semester following the student’s notification of probationary status.

Plan of Corrective Action Form

Request for Course Substitution Form:

To request a course substitution on your degree evaluation, submit this form to your Advisor.

Request for Course Substitution

Work Based Learning Course Substitution Form

Credit for Prior Learning Form:

Credit for Prior Learning Form

Request for Credit by Examination:

Credit by Examination Form

Secondary Major Declaration Form:

To request adding a second major, print off, fill out and fax in, mail in or bring this form to Student Services.

Secondary Major Declaration Form

Student Withdrawal Form:

Students must submit the Withdrawal Form to their instructor for approval.

Student Withdrawal Form

Student Complaint Form:

To process a student complaint, please follow the process on this form.

NCCCS Student Complaint Form

Student Reinstatement Petition:

To request reinstatement from a withdrawn class, print off this contract, fill out with the instructor, obtain all signatures and return to Student Services.

Student Reinstatement Petition

Transcript Request Form:

To obtain a copy of your MTCC Transcript, you can print, complete, and either email, mail, or submit this form in person to Student Services. The fee for an official transcript is $3.00 per copy. For transcripts to be sent to MTCC, please contact your high school or other educational institutions you’ve previously attended and follow their respective procedures.

MTCC Transcript Request

Electronic Transcripts to MTCC:

Official transcripts can be emailed electronically to:

[email protected].