1.) Financial Aid (e.g. Pell Grant, State Grants, Scholarships)
- Submit your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at least 8 weeks prior to the start of class to ensure sufficient processing time.
- Submit required verification forms to the Financial Aid Office.
- Submit applicable Scholarship Application(s).
2.) Payment Plan
- Arrange a payment plan in your Self-Service account.
- Make sure sufficient funds are available at time of enrollment.
- $25 nonrefundable enrollment fee per semester.
- Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- For issues with the Payment Plan call Nelnet Campus Commerce at 1-800-609-8056.
3.) Pay in Full
- Pay with credit card/debit card in your Self-Service account.
- Make sure sufficient funds are available.
- Pay with check or cash in the business office.
- $30 returned payment fee will apply if a payment is returned.
4.) Third Party Payments (e.g. WIOA, Apprentices or Employer Sponsorships)
- Contact the Business Office at 828-652-0696 to ensure proper documentation is on file prior at least two weeks prior to the start of class.
For questions regarding payment, contact the Business Office at 828-652-0696.