Healthcare Management Technology
Healthcare Management Technology Program Application
Students must submit an application to MTCC by August 10 to be considered for Fall admission or by December 10 to be considered for Spring admission or by April 10 to be considered for Summer admission into any of the three certificate programs of study, the degree or diploma programs.
Advising & Registration
Once you have signed up for an appointment, an advisor will email you with further instructions to meet virtually.
Admission Steps for Applicants
Application process (Due August 1 for Fall Admission, December 1 for Spring Admission or April 1 for Summer Admission).
Submit to the college:
- An online MTCC application for admission
- Official high school transcripts or equivalency
- A partial transcript if currently enrolled in high school. A final transcript must be submitted at the time of graduation.
- Official transcripts from all college attended.
Submit to the Program Director:
- A completed Healthcare Management Technology admissions-intake form
Step II: Final Acceptance
Certificate Applicants are fully accepted upon:
- Meeting the admission GPA required according to the certificate to which application has been made.
- Taken the MTCC placement exam or been exempted. Contact the Student Enrichment Center for information.
- Completion of any developmental coursework required based on placement testing results. (View the MTCC Students Track Own Progress-STOP form for further admissions information.)
- Maintaining an overall 2.0 GPA on all attempted courses at MTCC, if applicable.
- Earning a grade of ‘C’ or better in all coursework.
Other Admission Information
- Students who plan to apply for a scholarship, loan, or Pell grant should check with Financial Aid to determine eligibility after applying for a FAFSA.
- Provided disabilities counselor with appropriate documentation, if applicable. Located in Student Services.
- Scheduled an appointment with the VA Advisor, if you are eligible for VA benefits. Located in Student Services.
- Completed face-to-face or online mandatory New Student Orientation via www.mcdowelltech.edu.
- Attended face-to-face or online Distance Learning orientation. (visit if taking online course(s) for the first time)
- Each applicant is responsible for ensuring the requirements have been met and all materials have been received by the admissions office and the program director.
Certificate & Degree offerings within the Healthcare Management Technology Program are listed below.
- Healthcare Management Technology Associate Degree (A25200M)
- Healthcare Management Technology Certificate (C25200M)
- Healthcare Management Technology Associate Degree – Long-Term Care Concentration (A25200L)
- Healthcare Management Technology Certificate – Long-Term Care Concentration (C25200L)